Responsible for supporting sales team in all areas from proposal to reporting. This role will coordinate the launch of advertising campaigns, managing client relationships through day-to-day contact with the client and maintaining advertising campaigns with a heavy focus on the advertiser and network goals, to support the growth and procurement of revenue and future media buys.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage key or specific customer accounts. Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, objectives, goals and targeted revenue generation.
- Provide customer service to assigned customer accounts; understanding business requirements.
- Maintain business relationships with accounts and develop new opportunities.
- Perform in-depth exploratory analysis on campaign performance and network trends and use problem solving and analytical skills in order to determine the most effective means of increasing ROI for the company and advertiser.
- Maintain contact with key markets by visiting and investigating the operations and local conditions.
- Manage campaign activity and provide feedback to clients.
- Understand and communicate Millennial Media’s business objectives and value proposition to advertising community. .
- Attend special training of products and/or services to understand technical aspects of solutions. .
- Solicits and maintains contact with current and prospect key accounts.
- Sell Millennial Media’s products and/or services to established customers or new prospects.
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
- Experience with online/mobile ad sales preferred
- Project management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees and external clients
- Manage deadlines.
- Customer service skills, and exchange information with others clearly and concisely
- Intermediate working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint to analyze business results, generate reports, and build presentations.
- Written and verbal communication skills must be demonstrated.
- Analytical skills must be demonstrated.
- Ability to respond to frequent pressure to meet deadlines when work speed and sustained accuracy are paramount
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of online/mobile ad sales or relevant experience.
Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- 25%, as needed, willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
Millennial Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Millennial Media - 2 years ago