- Implements client-specific health plans by establishing and developing plans with sales representatives; managing strategic and action plans with internal resources; analyzing profit and loss statements for trends.
- Provide client services by researching and documenting issues and problems; forwarding necessary actions; providing response to client; guiding internal resources; measuring and ensuring results.
- Supports marketing objectives by developing standard marketing and installation plans for use in sales call packages; obtaining approvals from functional areas; adhering to timelines
- Initiates renewal sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account and plan requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Serve as dedicated resource for assigned accounts. Work directly with client contact from initial point of sale/renewal and assist with conducting enrollment meetings, claims issues, enrollment processes and billing issues.
- Develop relationships with marketing partners, employers, group clients and serve as the primary point of contact for overall and day-to-day customer service delivery
- Coordinate new business and renewals with various carriers
- Manage ongoing relationships with existing and new clients.
National General Insurance is one of the largest automobile insurers in the United States. National General Insurance offers a variety of...