***Position is permanently located in Mexico***
Develop and maintain relationships with existing clients and identify new clients to grow the Coiled Tubing & Fishing business in MCA area.
While primarily responsible for growing the Coiled Tubing & Fishing business, the Product Specialist will work very closely with the other team members within Downhole and will actively assist in ensuring the relevant personnel are informed in order to recognize opportunities that may not be directly related to Coiled Tubing & Fishing.
Report to Downhole Area Sales Manager with dotted line into the Coiled Tubing & Fishing Product Line on sales activities, sales forecast and provide feedback on customer satisfaction as well as market intelligence.
Maintain communication with colleagues on market conditions and pricing.
Assist in quoting and negotiating prices and commercial terms & conditions.
Interact with personnel in other departments and disciplines to identify new product developments.
Carry out formal presentations of Coiled Tubing & Fishing products. Attend and assist in promotional exhibitions and trade shows.
Supervise Customer Service Team and instill a culture of customer service and quality.
- The first 60 - 90 days on the job will require extensive traveling for training on Coiled Tubing & Fishing and other disciplines that will be offered by NOV.
- Making presentations, answering questions and instilling confidence.
- Preparing reports and queries as required for various operations.
- Ability to work as a liaison between the internal sales and technical groups in developing solutions to meet internal and external needs.
Experience and Education:
ntervention & Completion industry
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or other technical discipline.
- 3 years minimum technical experience in drilling I
, preferably with
Coiled Tubing & Fishing products
or equivalent experience with the product portfolio (Thru Tubing are acceptable).
- Proven success in working with and satisfying the needs of customers.
- Must be able to communicate in English and Spanish (written and verbal)
- Organizational skills.
- Work with multi-national teams.
- Fundamental understanding of drilling and ability to identify new markets as well as new CT & Fishing applications in existing markets.
- Team player with a positive, proactive attitude.
- Proficient in "Office", Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
This position will require 30-40% travel.
Observes safety regulations, wears required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to Management.
Adheres to all HSE requirements.
Will work very closely with Operations to ensure equipment and personnel are dispatched appropriately.
US TX Houston Parkwood Circle
7909 Parkwood Circle Dr
National Oilwell Varco - 8 months ago
National Oilwell Varco is the tool man that provides goods and services to exploration and production companies operating in oil patches aro...