Leading healthcare organizations partner with National Research Corporation to empower quality improvement across the continuum of care. By applying innovative, customer-centric performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education, healthcare organizations are better positioned to control costs and improve quality.
SUMMARY OF WORK ENVIRONMENT, WORK PERFORMED AND DESIRED OUTCOMES OR RESULTS:
As part of the Service team, the Account Manager (AM) works to embody the value, Exceptional Customer Experience is Paramount to our Success. The AM engages clients through delivery of existing membership elements and is responsible for the retention and growth of revenue for an established book of business. Through regular client interaction, this role establishes client needs to develop and implement an ongoing engagement plan. Proactive communication centered in application of membership elements is paramount to success in the role. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with project management abilities, proven communication skills, and a passion for client service.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as primary contact for clients with ongoing dialogue to understand how product offering applies
- Ensure exceptional customer service with quality integration of membership through demonstrated understanding of client organizational goals and supported NRC solution
- Manage a defined book of business representing enterprise accounts
- Create and fulfill client engagement and ongoing renewal strategy while accurately tracking progress and posting results
- Maintain highest quality standards through strong attention to detail
- Conduct ongoing account reviews to assess risk of client relationship and leverage loyalty/utilization feedback to more comprehensively engage clients
- Handle service recovery issues with integrity
- Ensure all client communications and utilizations are accurately documented in our client relationship management system
- Participate in growing the contract value of current clients and complete other ad hoc and team projects
- Be a team player, who can interrelate and operate effectively with peers
College degree required.
2-4 of years of client service experience with proven ability to conduct 1:1 meetings as well as large group presentations, both live & virtually. Ability to master complex ideas and articulate them persuasively to others is necessary.
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required with a Demonstrated interest in and aptitude for client service and sales. Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through are essential. Must work well under pressure and be able to meet tight deadlines consistently in a team centered environment.
Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) necessary. Solution specific training provided.
National Research Corporation - 15 months ago