New England Controls is looking for a Maine-based experienced account manager to assist us in expanding our business in the central/southern Maine market place. We are looking for an individual that is knowledgeable in control valves, instrumentation and process controls. Ideally the individual would have a proven track record in technical sales; however, we would also consider individuals that are interested in moving into technical sales. Experience in pulp and paper, commercial power and industrial services would be beneficial.
The Account Manager will oversee projects and business relationships with new and assigned accounts, exceeding client expectations. This individual will develop new accounts as well as grow the size and revenue of existing customers.
· Defines NEC opportunities for diverse segments our NEC markets. This includes, Field Products, Field Services, Data Integration, Process Automation, PlantWeb Technology, Wireless Technology and Asset Services
· Applies the principles of SPI solution selling process in there day to day sales activities.
· Works with sales management to develop and execute sales strategy to achieve defined opportunities.
· Represents New England Controls by active participation in industry presentations, technology based symposiums, and other technology or industry driven functions .
· Coordinates and participates in, direct sales calls and/or appointments with appropriate current customers and prospects.
· Provides consistent input and feedback on positioning and pricing strategies to increase market share, sales results, and overall product line profitability.
· Maintains and submits sales forecasts and reports as requested.
· BS and 5 years of direct sales experience or equivalent industry experience
· Thorough understanding of NEC products and services
· Knowledgeable in the commercial power and pulp and paper markets