Highly visible position responsible for creating and implementing strategies to maintain and improve Newgistics’ revenue and profit within an assigned client portfolio. Position performs on a regional level, managing, maintaining and developing strong relationships and in depth solutions with client personnel with the goal of providing excellent customer satisfaction and service while increasing company profitability and deepening account penetration. In order to be successful, the individual must rely on strong experience, solution focus, excellent judgment and the ability to interact with levels of customer managements well as with Newgistics team members. This individual will be expected to effectively manage a portfolio with a revenue value ranging from $25-$75M.
- Anticipate potential obstacles and seek proactive customer and Newgistics solutions.
- Define and deliver solutions to all levels within the customer organization as requested, from executive management through the technical staff.
- Continually demonstrate to the customer the value of existing Newgistics services.
- Act as a trusted, consultative partner to assigned customers.
- Communicate customer requirements and request support from other departments as necessary to assist in achieving established objectives.
- Proactively develop new client value propositions associated with Newgistics services, both existing and new, and to sell those services to the client in line with the overall goals of Newgistics.
- Monitor and support account-specific activities of all internal organizations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage to the SLA reporting requirements and to defined revenue, profit and expense goals, ensuring objectives are achieved.
- Support the Newgistics Sales team and the customer in renewing the working contract in a timely manner.
- Provide oversight and input into all tactical aspects of the client relationship.
- Facilitate resolution of escalated issues from client and management.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Y or N? (Describe) N
- 5 years plus of Program Management and/or Account Management experience within transportation, logistics or package processing segment with demonstrated knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures.
- Experience managing multiple large national accounts, where primary contacts range from managers, directors and vice presidents to executive officers.
- Solution design and/or consultative orientation
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Ability to organize and present complex material in an easily understood manner. Exceptional professional demeanor.
- Proficiency in performance metrics, P&L’s, trend analysis and other reports or information as requested.
- Ability to manage conflict in a professional and resulted oriented fashion.
- Must be self-directed with strong attention to detail.
- Adaptive and flexible, team oriented with a sense of urgency. Strong goal achievement orientation.
- High energy, positive attitude, with the ability to think creatively on your feet and handle multiple priorities
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, logistics, supply chain or a related area.
- Ability to travel up to 30-45% of the time to client sites as needed.
- Customer Facing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Solution Design Skills
- Business Acumen
- Team Leadership
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Vision & Planning
- Industry & Market Knowledge
Newgistics, Inc. - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard