Do you desire to work in a fast paced environment? Do you want to put your Marketing and Sales skills to use in a unique way? Does the potential to make bonuses entice you?
We are fast-becoming the leading source of compensation data on the Internet, powered by innovative search and query algorithms that dynamically acquire, analyze and aggregate compensation information for millions of individuals in real time. Users from around the world use PayScale to obtain an up-to-date personalized statistical analysis of their salary, benefits and compensation, relative to peer groups that match their unique job profiles. Located in Pioneer Square, Seattle, we are a venture-backed company that employs a rapidly growing team of experienced technical and business professionals.
We are looking for highly motivated and organized Account Managers to manage portfolios of existing PayScale clients. Account Managers are responsible for building customer relationships, diagnosing and fulfilling customer needs, educating clients on how to extract the most value from PayScale’s products, and securing renewals of clients’ business as well as up-selling. The position has a monthly sales quota; Account Managers are responsible for reaching/exceeding that quota consistently. Each Account Manager also oversees a Customer Service Associate. The two together work in partnership to engage and support their shared customer portfolio. The company will provide product, industry and sales training.
This position is an integral member of a highly talented sales team in an exciting well-funded early stage internet venture.
Essential Job Functions
Serve as a key member of the Account management/Customer Service team.
Through relationship building and marketing efforts, drive sales by up-selling and renewing services to clients.
If you think you've got what it takes (a strong work ethic, engaging personality, and a desire to make good money) then send us your resume!
- Must have an obvious ability to approach individuals, companies, and groups and succeed in building a positive sales rapport/relationship with them.
- True entrepreneurial spirit.
- The drive to reach goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and prioritize accordingly.
- Detail oriented and deadline driven.
- Passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.
- Able to work independently and comfortable spending the majority of the workday on the phone.
- Self-confidence and a willingness to learn.
- Solid computer skills; proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Experience with CRM, Salesforce.com preferred.
- BA degree in business or a related field.
- Sales background is preferred.