At PlumChoice, our team is revolutionizing the technology services industry. We are delivering more efficient, responsive and innovative technology solutions for our clients' business to succeed. We value innovation, initiative and a collaborative style, and are looking for highly talented people who want to join an exciting high-growth company and be part of building the future.
Overall Responsibility: The client services department is expected to provide accountability and guidance to Everon’s team and clients. The Account Manager role will act as a customer liaison and will focus on client satisfaction, service improvement, and supporting the internal Everon team. Although Account Manager is a non-technical role, an expert level of technical ability and ability to quickly grasp technical concepts should be expected from the role. The Account Manager role is an mid-level position within the Client Services department. This role will be managing a wide variety of client types: On Demand, Hourly, Hosted, and Managed Services clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Enroll Clients & Establish Relationships
- Manage Clients & Deepen Relationships
- Products & Services Knowledge
- Rescue Relationships
- Retention & Providing Joy
- Client Base reviews
- 3-4 years in working with businesses in the Micro and SMB Markets
- Financial modeling
- Strong written and communication skills are essential.
- Proven track record in developing, implementing and managing 50-100 users accounts
- Results oriented with strong analytic skills.
- Have an ability to empathize with clients and team
- Understand our clients’ current technology
- Understand our clients’ current business and technology needs
- Understand our clients’ future business goals, plans, and growth expectations – and how these translate into technology needs
- Have the ability to understand technology at a high level and be able to communicate it in plain English
- Have unflinching follow-through and accountability
- Be organized and serious about prioritization and time management
- Ability to develop business relationships and travel.
- Successful execution in this role will require innovative thinking, entrepreneurial attitude, and a passion for supporting evolving business units.
- Creative attitude and results-oriented balancing initiative and collaboration needed.
- Excellent team-building, organizational and project management skills, including the ability to develop realistic project plans that effectively use available time and resources.
- Must be well versed in all Microsoft Office programs (including Visio & Project)
- Ability to work remotely when necessary
BS/BA preferred or 3-5 years relevant experience
ADA DISCLAIMER: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
PlumChoice, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -