At PlumChoice, our team is revolutionizing the technology services industry. We are delivering more efficient, responsive and innovative technology solutions for our clients' business to succeed. We value innovation, initiative and a collaborative style, and are looking for highly talented people who want to join an exciting high-growth company and be part of building the future.
The Associate Account Manager is an owner of partner accounts at PlumChoice. The position is the initial point-of-contact between PlumChoice and the client. The Associate Account Manager coordinates the daily performance tracking, reporting, and project planning activity of the account; assists in the partner accounts forecasting and budget planning and interfaces with all departments to insure that the company’s and the client’s financial and operational objectives are met. The Associate Account Manager will also be responsible for client training opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Serve as daily liaison between partner accounts and PlumChoice.
- Assists in directing the activities of all support departments toward the needs of the client.
- Participates in the monthly and/or quarterly business review meetings.
- Delivers operations, product and sales training at our partners call centers
- Works with the Project Management Office (PMO) on the implementation of new program initiatives, projects and services.
- Up to 40% travel required to partner locations, partner and PlumChoice events & meetings.
- Works with the client to discover new revenue opportunities; assists with creating the scope of support for same
- General understanding of outsourcing. Account management experience within call center industry or recent relevant academic courses strongly preferred
- Financial modeling and statistics skills helpful
- Strong written and communication skills are essential.
- Results oriented with strong analytic skills.
- Ability to develop business relationships
- Willingness to travel 30-40%.
- Successful execution in this role will require innovative thinking, entrepreneurial attitude, and a passion for supporting evolving business units.
- Creative attitude and results-oriented balancing initiative and collaboration needed.
- Excellent team-building, organizational and project management skills, including the ability to develop realistic project plans that effectively use available time and resources.
- Must be well versed in all Microsoft Office suite of applications, with demonstrated experience in Excel and PowerPoint (Visio & Project would be helpful)
- Ability to work at home occasionally.
ADA DISCLAIMER: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- College grad with a BS/BA preferred or someone with 3-5 years relevant experience