The Account Manager will be responsible for selling professional services, management services and product in the information technology field, particularly to network executives in the Commercial and Enterprise space. The Account Manager should be able to manage a territory and be responsible for a multi-million dollar quota in both network product resale and consulting services including strategy, design, implementation, network managed services, Cisco, VMware, NetApp, EMC and other applicable product solutions. The chosen candidate will work with management to develop account strategy, close contracts and maintain excellent client relationships.
This position can be located in either Amarillo or Lubbock.
- Achieve sales objectives primarily through sales to new customers and also through sales of additional services to existing customers.
- Discover client business needs and propose appropriate product or service.
- Manage territory, including account planning and opportunity management.
- Achieve half-a-million dollar quota for both product and services.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Presidio’s products and services.
- Excellent service is required to ensure assigned accounts meet or exceed client satisfaction through up-selling.
- Properly forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue numbers for assigned territory.
- Work with key partners to drive associated product revenue
- Successfully negotiate contracts.
- Provide feedback from field experience to sales management with regards to product, selling, competitive, etc. matters.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with associates and customers.
- Effectively transfer thoughts and express ideas using speech and listening skills to influence others and gain support.
- Competitive, high achiever who persists despite obstacles, opposition or setbacks.
- 3-5 years information technology sales required.
- Experience working within the technology infrastructure Value Added Reseller (VAR) space.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong network and consulting sales experience
- Creative problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities.
- Excellent telephone skills.
Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Knowledge and strong working relationship with at least one of Presidio's strategic partners: Cisco, VMware, EMC, NetApp
- Cisco (CCNA and Sales Essential) or similar partner certification preferred.
Presidio, Inc. - 16 months ago