PulsePoint is a recognized industry leader in providing digital marketing solutions that advertisers, agencies and web publishers use to reach and target their audiences more effectively. The company solves the problem marketers have in creating an engaging, relevant, timely and measurable advertising experience across different ad unit types, ad delivery platforms and digital/mobile devices. PulsePoint’s integrated product and technology suite includes a #1 ranked ad exchange and real-time bidding (RTB) platform; social media solutions through their owned and operated websites and a global network of 500,000 citizen journalists that curate unique content and amplify a marketers engagement; audience targeting solutions and analytics which drive smarter ad impressions at scale; and a centralized email marketing suppression solution. PulsePoint is privately-owned and based in New York City, with offices throughout the U.S. and London.
Come grow your talents with an Internet Industry Leader. Work with revolutionary technology and engage in the most sophisticated strategies in digital marketing.
- Rapidly acquire a thorough understanding of PulsePoint's offerings, reporting analysis, competitive advantages, resources and processes and articulate them persuasively to prospects and customers
- Manage the flow of insertion orders, creative tags and pixel requests
- Coordinate all pre-launch executions, including custom creative build-outs, preparation of research studies, set-up for ad/audience verification requests, etc.
- Serve as point person for all post-sale campaign requests and communication with client, including creative changes, pacing reports, performance reports client meetings, campaign recommendations, etc.
- Monitor third party reporting for pacing, performance and discrepancy purposes
- Work closely with Operations Team to provide continued feedback and analysis for direct response and brand awareness campaigns, inclusive of optimization suggestions and recommendations
- Share expertise and advise clients on new campaign ideas to generate continued results
- Prepare post-campaign analysis reports for clients
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client performance expectations and maintain strong relationships with advertisers to ensure long-term success
- Participate in industry events and conferences
- Work on special projects of strategic importance at the direction of management
- Understanding of online advertising industry from either ad sales or media planning perspective
- 1 + years previous experience with online media agencies or ad sales organizations a plus
- Understanding of brand and direct marketing objectives
- Strong analytic skills, including high level of comfort with Excel
- Intelligent, outgoing individual with interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Excellent business writing, training, communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, while being open to direction and guidance
- Familiarity with ad serving and online ad research tools (DART, Atlas, Ad Database, Quantcast, Salesforce, comScore) a plus
- Comprehensive experience with MS Office a must
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university
PulsePoint - 15 months ago
We help brands engage the right consumers at scale by fusing the science of programmatic distribution with the art of content...