Account Manager- Houston, Texas
Do you have expertise in the field of hazardous locations and electrical distribution? Do you possess a strong selling ability along with the technical aptitude to provide guidance with electrical products for the oil & gas industry?
If you are answering ‘yes’ to these questions, then we would like to talk to you!!
Email your resume to : email@example.com if you are a fit!
· Manage life cycle of quotation process from beginning to end.
· Manage communication flow between Houston office, RSM and
outside Rep for assigned accounts.
· Responsible for consultations with customers to proactively offer
solutions as well as answer technical questions.
· Track production process on technical sales orders.
· Work closely with client to resolve conflicts and design changes before
they become significant delays.
· Work closely with production regarding man power and schedules in
order to meet promised delivery dates.
· Review drawings to check for compliance with the submitted
· Verify certification being requested by customer to determine if product
meets area classification.
· Check inventory both in the U.S. and Germany to determine if the
required components are in stock to meet the promised delivery dates.
· Achieve and maintain rapport with clients and provides internal support
during and after product shipment.
· Works closely with Stahl Application Engineers to provide customers
with technical support and solutions on electrical equipment &
intrinsically safe products.
· Uses Navision to enter quotes, retrieve customer information, stock
status information, the status of purchase orders and any other
pertinent information the customer may require.
· Enter quotes, bids and proposals then relays pertinent information to
· Tracks leads, opportunities and quotes using Microsoft CRM.
· Receives purchase orders, order changes, request for quotes and
cancellations directly from domestic customers and R. STAHL INC.
· Enter RMA’s for products to be returned by the customers.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor or Associates Degree in Electrical or Instrumentation
Engineering or Technology preferred
· Minimum 5 years industry experience
Skills and Abilities
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Customer focused attitude.
· Proficiency in office management software (MS Office) and MS Project
· High degree of professionalism.
· Proven ability to operate under pressure
R. STAHL - 2 years ago
R. STAHL Inc. is a company in the Houston area focusing on explosion protection products, systems and services. The Company’s product...