We are seeking an exceptional account manager with 2-5yrs experience to build and maintain relationships with clients all around the world. This crucial team member will play a major role in our direction and participate meaningfully in our growth and success.
WHO YOU ARE
You have a smile people can hear through the phone, great listening skills, unflappable time management abilities, and zero fear in the face of using new technology (and then coaching others on using it, too). You have a zeal for developing relationships in the long term and love speaking to executives and programmers alike.
WHO WE ARE
RJMetrics powers data-driven decisions by making data understandable and actionable. We sell hosted business intelligence software to startups and growth-stage eCommerce, social media, and software-as-a-service businesses. We blow our customers away with powerful analytics, elegant visualizations, ease of use, and exceptional customer service.
Our company was launched in early 2009 and reached profitability in just six months. We recently closed Series A round funding. We are located in the heart of Philadelphia and are backed by some of the most successful technology investors in Philadelphia, New York, and Silicon Valley.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will combine your account experience with an interest in data and analytics to help our clients become power-users after they have purchased our product. You will quickly learn our software so you can become an analytics consultant and an extension of each client's team . Our clients are some of the most exciting businesses on the internet, and you will work closely with key stakeholders on both their technology and business teams to help them answer questions so they can earn more money and make their customers happy.
We have a global client-base, so you won’t have face-to-face meetings with your clients. Instead, you will hold account calls, have Skype chats, lead on-screen trainings, troubleshoot by email, and brainstorm deeper analysis to ensure every client gets the most value out of RJMetrics.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
Ultimately, you are charged with making our our customers love us and making our product ubiquitous for them.
- offering stellar service to a consistent book of accounts
- establishing strong relationships with your clients
- digging deeply into customer data to understand business models and find new efficiencies
- helping users analyze their data effectively through regular contact and training
- performing ongoing analysis to improve our product and our account program
THE BOTTOM LINE
This is a demanding position where only highly-motivated, self-driven candidates will excel. You will receive a competitive compensation package that includes salary and stock options, as well as medical, dental, and vision insurance. You will interact with the founders of the company regularly.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
While not required, candidates will benefit from experience in any of the following areas:
- 2-5 years of account experience
- Love people & problem solving
- Deep interest in understanding what makes a business tick
- Clear, concise verbal and written communications
- Ability to learn new skills and put them to use immediately
- Comfortable leading presentations and training others
- Incredible time management skills and personal goal-setting
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and that of the company
This is a full time position located on site in Center City Philadelphia.
- Representing a technical or software product
- Knowledge of databases and/or SQL
- Statistics and/or quantatative analysis with Excel (or equivalent)
- eCommerce and digital marketing strategy
- Intercultural experience and/or fluency in other languages
RJMetrics - 9 months ago
We power data-driven decisions by making data understandable and actionable. We do this by selling hosted business intelligence software to...