Understand business needs of customers both external (primary) and internal to the organization. Consult with clients on relevant and attainable solutions to achieve their desired goals.
Manage relationships with multiple clients in extreme detail before/during/after campaigns and coordinate all elements to ensure the campaign is executed per their expectations.
Become fully skilled in Resonate’s survey data and proprietary targeting data platform (RTP) in order to develop relevant consumer profiles for the sales team to present to the customer and share insights on the audience.
Develop digital, online media plans based on the Resonate defined target audience by selecting sites most ideally suited for the client goal and target audience.
Compile and deliver consistent online ad campaign performance reports with a keen ability to analyze and extract insights that can be presented to the customer.
Work across internal teams to facilitate customer requests (sales, research, ad operations, product management, development); serve as key customer champion inside the entire organization.
Creative thinker and problem solver who can come up with unique solutions, both internally and externally, in a timely fashion.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of direct client interaction, often with senior level executives, presenting data and reports with confidence and in-depth analysis.
- 3+ years of in-market experience servicing DC-oriented organizations in the issue advocacy, politics, and public affairs space.
- 3+ years with intimate knowledge of the workings of the online advertising industry (knowledge of key terms, how the industry is structured, understanding of ad serving platforms, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience with advanced Microsoft Excel functionality (pivot tables, vlookups, logic statements, macro functionality, charts/graphs, etc.).
- Must be able to maintain a “Big Picture” perspective, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently and in a team to develop innovative solutions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit and drive and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage many deadline-driven tasks to a schedule to ensure customers receive key deliverables on time.
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- Agency background a BIG plus, digital agency even better.
- Brand/product marketing background a plus (assistant brand/product manager, etc.).
- Working knowledge of ad serving data or demand side platform data is a plus.
- Familiarity with online ad effectiveness studies (purpose, structure, output).
- Familiarity with 3rd party measurement data providers such as comScore, Nielsen, etc.
- BA, BS
- Master’s degree is a plus
Resonate is a cutting-edge online advertising company, recently voted one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine. We have pioneered a completely new way to identify and reach highly-targeted audiences online through our methodology called Insights Driven Media. Resonate has transformed audience targeting into a game-changing advantage. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
Resonate Networks - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -