Generally, the daily work of the incumbent involves the following:
1. Take calls from Account Executives and Brokers;
2. Respond to requests for information;
3. Provide assistance in support of Underwriting, the Account Executives, and the Brokers in completing conditions prior to document draw; and
4. Generally, insure that everything is prepared for the Closer / Funder to be able to draw documents and send the loan to the closing agent.
KEY SPECIFIC TASKS
* Being completely up-to-date on all the detailed aspects of every loan program.
* Provide effective customer support by responding to calls and emails from Account Executives, Sales Managers and Brokers regarding loan program guidelines, rates, pricing, adjustments, and conditions on specific loans. Timely response is a mandatory requirement of this position.
* Assisting in performing rate locks.
* Notify AEs and Brokers of approvals, conditional approvals, counter-offers, and declines as well as keep AEs and Brokers informed if anything impacts timely processing of the loan file.
* Work closely with Underwriting to insure files are ready to forward to the Closer / Funder.
* Coordination with AEs and Brokers when their assistance is required to complete conditions.
- 3-5 years previous experience in a mortgage banking environment, preferably as a loan processor in a mortgage environment with a broad offering of loan programs for A through C paper.
- Strong understanding of Processing and Underwriting conditions.
- Excellent PC and/or AUS systems skills - Effective interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and yet meet deadlines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize details.
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgment, displaying a high degree of initiative.
RightStart Mortgage Wholesale - 19 months ago
RightStart Mortgage , founded in 1989, is a full service mortgage banking firm specializing in Conventional, VA, FHA and HARP 2.0...