About The Company:
SHIFT, a real-time marketing platform, enables marketers to work more effectively both within and across organizations, bringing agencies, vendors and clients together to execute on their marketing initiatives. SHIFT users can also access the SHIFT Open Marketing Cloud, a suite of best-in-class marketing apps. SHIFT combined with the Open Marketing Cloud provides marketers a centralized platform to monitor, engage, optimize and coordinate all of their marketing initiatives. Customers include Fortune 500 brands such as American Express, Marriott, Verizon, and Toyota. SHIFT is 1 of 3 companies in the world to earn the Facebook sPMD and Twitter Ads API distinction.
SHIFT is based in Los Angeles, with additional offices in Palo Alto, Chicago and New York.
About The Position:
This position will lead and manage client relationships and engagements to build effective and efficient social media programs utilizing the SHIFT platform and the Media Manager social markeitng app. This individual will serve as the day-to-day business owner of multiple clients and will work closely collaborately with teh Sales, Sales Planning and Client Services team to deliver superior customer service and to develop successful advertising programs.
- Manage and develop strategic client relationships and unerstand client need(s) and translate these into high-impact solutions
- Develop, implement and manage the tactical project plan for a variety of client initiatives
- Manage a crpss-functional internal team to omplement solutions and deliver on client commitments for delivery and performance
- Accountable for campaign results and providing clients with strategic and tactical guidance to achieve online marketing objectives
- Analyze and interpret data to provide strategic insight for clients
- Help drive revenue growth as a trsuted adviser for clients ensuring campaign success through dissemination of best practices, product expertise and training
- Outstanding client management skills
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbak communucation skills
- Strong organizational, technical, and time management skills
- Self-starter who is a quick learner and capable of thriving in a start-up enviroment
- Proven experience in managing internal teams to meet client objectives
- Solid presenation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms and an interest to learn the social media space, specifically Facebook & Twitter
SHIFT - 7 months ago