Treating seniors with the compassion and quality of home care they deserve is not only part of the mission of Senior Home Care, it is at the very core of everything we do. Each year, the divisions of Senior Home Care deliver care to more than 50,000 seniors with personalized home health care programs created with the individual and their specific needs in mind. We are currently looking to add an Account Manager to our team in the Ormond Beach branch office.
The Account Manager is responsible for selling Senior Home Care services in an assigned territory, initiating and maintaining professional contacts with existing and potential referral sources including health facilities, community organizations, physicians, nursing associations, and similar groups and institutions. The Account Manager educates accounts and maintains ongoing customer contact and keeps abreast of customer activities within an assigned territory. The Account Manager is instrumental in facilitating the transition of patients from the institution setting to the home. The Account Manager reports to the Area Director of Sales.
1. Educates, establishes, maintains and develops business relationships with customers and potential customers in an assigned territory.
2. Coordinates activities of referral sources and agencies to ensure continuity of care.
3. Obtains or delivers written physicians’ orders for signature.
4. Provides current information to the community and referral sources as to the services Senior Home Care provides and resources that are available.
5. Assists in developing sales and marketing strategies.
6. Analyzes Customer needs and interests.
7. Maintains a current client profile database via the Corporate CRM system.
8. Educates Community in home health care guidelines.
9. Provides oral and written reports on the customers’ needs, concerns, interests, market situation, competitive activities for new products and services.
10. Participates in seminars and tradeshows as needed.
11. Submits weekly tracking sheets.
12. Maintains minimum productivity standards.
1. BS degree and 1 year sales experience required or a combination of education and experience to equal 5 years sales experience.
2. Health related sales experience required, preferably in home health.
3. Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills including exceptional presentation skills.
4. Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a wide variety of people.
Senior Home Care - 20 months ago