An Account Manager at Seventh Generation is part of a team that has the overall responsibility for the management of customer relationships. The Account Manager works in conjunction with order management, finance, logistics, and the sales directors and brokers to provide well-coordinated, professional, and exceptional service to our customers. The Account Manager must be relationship oriented, have the ability to problem solve, and must have excellent written and oral communication skills. The Account Manager must be able to juggle several different priorities at once.
This position requires unwavering commitment to embrace the company’s culture by promoting a developmental organization through the alignment of personal behaviors in the on-going pursuit of the company’s global imperatives and core values.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for new customer set up and maintenance (including internal systems as well as customer sites – including image preparation, item statistics, etc.
- Troubleshoot EDI data transmissions, collaborating with IT and Operations
- Facilitate customer Vendor Guideline reviews to ensure compliance
- Report and analyze sales orders to identify oversold situations, undersold opportunities, and late shipping conditions. Optimize sales order efficiencies.
- Complete and coordinate required customer new item paperwork, including GS1, WERCs
- Oversee Factory direct process making sure customers orders deliver within guidelines
- Work with Brokers and Sales directors to assure data integrity in GPS and forecasting tools. Communicate order placement timelines to internal departments enabling on time delivery, order fulfillment and accurate inventory levels.
- Facilitate customer deductions in a timely manner working closely with our finance and logistics departments.
- Responsible for price list publication and maintaining accurate pricing in NAVision.
- Maintain and review customer metric reporting including customer scorecards.
- Manage sample fulfillment order requests
- Report customer order behavior and shipping shortages to Channel Directors
- Review daily in house reporting including Daily Revenue, Demand Vs. On Hand, etc.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Commit to personal development and growth by actively participating in personal development initiatives and applying developmental thinking within the context of planning and executing work.
- Participate in Seventh Generation LEAD Community events
- A 4-year college degree, 5 years experience in customer service, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to integrate data across different software platforms
- Detail oriented, creative problem solver with strong organizational skills and a good phone manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Dedicated team player willing to take initiatives and be accountable
- Flexibility and positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Occasional travel to customer locations may be required.
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of household and personal care products that help protect human health and the environment....