is responsible for direct sales of managed accounts and building relationships with customers -- gaining a strong understanding of their business, key-drivers, and how Sencore solutions integrate. Candidate will develop new accounts as well as manage, maintain and grow existing accounts.
Position responsibilities include: account management and development, technical product knowledge, effective sales skills, knowledge of process for managing large accounts, and face-to-face account management at tradeshows and customer sites.
Account Manager knows how to create demand for business and meet profit and sales growth targets through prospecting. This high-profile sales professional will have a proven track record in technology sales.
We are seeking an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, personal integrity, effective people skills, clear vision, and goal-oriented personality. Candidate must show a previous pattern of success, display self-discipline, and the ability to quickly integrate into a fast-paced, engineering based sales structure.
- BSEE, BSEET, or related degree
- 3 - 8 years account management with technical products
- Ability to travel 40%
- Comfort in a commissioned sales role
- Professional sales training
- Large account exposure
- Exposure to Broadcast, Telco, Digital Signage
- Experience with MPEG and/or the following technologies: DTV, HDTV, Broadcast, SDI, HDSDI, AC3, ATSC / NTSC, MPEG 1, 2 & 4, Multiplexing, ASI, PSIP, 8VSB, H264, QPSK, 8PSK, MPEG Over IP, QAM, CATV, MATV, MMDS, DVB, OCAP, Video / Audio.
South Dakota State Government - 2 years ago