The Account Manager position is responsible for achieving sales targets across all businesses for the distributors assigned to this territory. This role is responsible for understanding a broad range of product, users, applications, and distributor models to effectively determine what products and promotions their customers should support. Average sales volume ranges between $6-7M.
- Develop and execute strategic plan by effectively utilizing marketing programs, leveraging field resources, distribution, and end-user product training.
- Regularly call on distributors and distributor sales reps in assigned territory, ultimately driving distributor and end-user conversions.
- Achieve sales targets for Power Tools, Hand Tools, Fastening, and Accessories categories, while supporting key National Accounts.
- Provide support to distribution and end-users through events, shows, product training, end-user work, marketing, and merchandising.
- Communicate opportunities, issues, trends to management and marketing.
- Implement divisional goals and objectives
- Establish key relationships with distribution and key end-users.
- Effectively manage T&E and Target Fund Budget(s).
- College graduate or experience base to do the job.
- Goal oriented.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High energy.
- Fiscally responsible.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history...