Essential Responsibilities Include:
• Drive sales to existing customer base. Augment existing and ongoing revenue opportunities through proactive customer contact in order to meet/exceed annual quota targets
• Establish, build, and maintain relationships at all decision levels within existing customer base
• Leverage current client relationships to expand and increase revenue opportunities across existing customer base
• Establish environment which fosters augmentation of additional revenue opportunities by ensuring high level of client satisfaction
• Engage clients through proactive contact. Provide ahead of the curve assistance and support through coaching and mentoring to continuously educate customer
• Ability to identify different buyer motivations across various client bases and levels in order to expand potential revenue drivers
• Adjust sales approach and strategy accordingly to various client drivers, be true customer advocate
• Demonstrate customer advocacy by emphasizing those specific features/benefits of relevant SunGard software and service offerings
• Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations
• Conduct business in a profitable, ethical manner
• Must have excellent verbal, written, presentation and negotiation skills in order to perform as a world class customer advocate
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 8 years proven track record in strategic selling to C level executives, strong interpersonal and communications skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently. Candidate must have an entrepreneurial approach that is imaginative, smart, passionate, and approachable. Successful candidate will design, implement a sales strategy and effectively manage the sales cycle to include: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, business development and closing sales within an assigned geographic territory.
A real-time, web-based asset management and custody solution, Global Plus supports private banking, wealth management, personal trust, institutional trust, and global custody operations. Customers including trust banks and private banks employ the multi-currency and multi-lingual accounting and reporting features of Global Plus to support their operations worldwide. They rely on its straight-through processing capabilities to help increase automation and efficiency in their administrative activities.
Capitalize on Change
In speaking to our customers, we hear three universal business challenges that need to be addressed in an ever-changing financial services landscape: delivering transparency to internal and external stakeholders, increasing efficiency for cost management and leveraging networks for growth. Please join the conversation at www.sungard.com/ten .