The Account Manager is in charge of project execution and continuous client engagement. In addition to beingthe principal point of contact between clients and production teams, account managers are in charge of defining deliverables and ensuring timelines. Through solutions-based sales and management, the Account Manager will analyze client needs, identify and customize solutions, maintain existing relationships and oversee client projects and requests. The position requires attention to detail, the ability to identify opportunities, and exceptional communication and project management skills.
- Respond to daily client requests for graphic design, website development, and online marketing solutions.
- Plan and manage tasks and projects for production team to execute
- Conduct quality assurance to maintain company standards and exceed client expectations
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of TVI's entire line of solutions as a subject matter expert
- Interact with clients to determine opportunities for new business
- Gather project requirements with detailed needs analysis
- Prepare project proposals
- Educate clients on new TVI services through direct contact and email marketing newsletters
- 1-3 years of agency or proven client/project management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Information Systems or Communications
- Strong presentation and organization skills with keen attention to detail
- Basic understanding of design and digital marketing industry
- Some experience in website development projects
- Basic technical understanding of HTML, CSS and other web development technologies
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in management software (Excel, Word, Google Apps)
- Creative, open minded thinker with willingness to work in a diverse startup environment
- Energetic, self motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer service oriented and team player
- Comfortable explaining technical requirements to clients and production team
Midtown Manhattan. Right by Bryant Park. 39th and 6th.
Full time position, on-site position
Starting salary of $45k ~ + sales commissions (est. $10-25k)
Full health and dental benefits
How to Apply
Submit resume and cover letter.
TVI Designs - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -