Tealium is seeking an experienced Account Manager to be a member of Client Services Team. The ideal candidate will have client support background preferably in the SaaS industry and will also possess a proven track record in exceeding customer expectations as it relates to Tealium’s services and products. Those only need apply who exemplify “customer love.”
Job Location: San Diego, CA 92121
- Own and manage the relationship between Tealium and client to ensure absolute and complete satisfaction including 100% contract renewals.
- Ability to multi-task, working across multiple client engagements at the same time as well as key internal initiatives.
- Be a recognized expert by clients, partners and colleagues regarding the Tealium solution.
- Work closely with Implementation Engineers during initial implementation, as well as to scope and estimate opportunities and identify overall project approaches, activities and execution details.
- Assist clients in learning and expanding their usage of the Tealium platform; act as trusted advisor to enable clients to apply our tools to achieve their online business objectives.
- Manage the entire renewal process including creating service orders and addendums, obtaining necessary client signatures and communicating with management.
- Upsell additional features and services.
- Effectively analyze complex project issues, identify the possible solution options, and present recommended solutions to client.
- Provide training on the Tealium User Interface.
- Take full ownership of client experience throughout the Implementation Process providing a “Ritz-Carlton” level of customer service as well as the ability to manage challenging situations including impending deadlines, demanding clients and stressful workloads.
- Ability to work in a start-up environment where processes are evolving and changing to meet the needs of a rapidly growing company.
- Maintain effective communication with clients including escalating important issues, provide ongoing status updates and properly manage expectations.
- 3 - 5 years of Account Management experience in related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent, MBA a plus
- Strong and proven track record of successfully managing client relationships and technical projects.
- Dedicated to providing a “Ritz-Carlton” level of customer service and willingness to fully own the client experience.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations.
- Ability to operate independently, manage change and excel in high-stress situations.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Familiarity of enterprise internet business models and online processes, terminology, concepts and strategies.
- Knowledge of digital marketing solutions and/or web analytics solutions such as Adobe/Omniture SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics a plus.
Salary is commensurate with experience and expertise. To be considered, email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
- Work (and play) in our beautiful Torrey Pines office
- Enjoy an all-Apple, cloud-based environment
- Funded by Battery Ventures, one of the best known venture capital firms in the country
- Stock options and benefits package available
- Named one of the “coolest” companies in San Diego by the San Diego Venture Group
Tealium, Inc. - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard