Tealium is seeking an experienced Account Manager to be a member of Client Services Team. The ideal candidate will have client support background preferably in the SaaS industry and will also possess a proven track record in exceeding customer expectations as it relates to Tealium’s services and products. Those only need apply who exemplify “customer love.”
Job Location: San Diego, CA 92121
- Own and manage the relationship between Tealium and client to ensure absolute and complete satisfaction including 100% contract renewals.
- Ability to multi-task, working across multiple client engagements at the same time as well as key internal initiatives.
- Be a recognized expert by clients, partners and colleagues regarding the Tealium solution.
- Work closely with Implementation Engineers during initial implementation, as well as to scope and estimate opportunities and identify overall project approaches, activities and execution details.
- Assist clients in learning and expanding their usage of the Tealium platform; act as trusted advisor to enable clients to apply our tools to achieve their online business objectives.
- Manage the entire renewal process including creating service orders and addendums, obtaining necessary client signatures and communicating with management.
- Upsell additional features and services.
- Effectively analyze complex project issues, identify the possible solution options, and present recommended solutions to client.
- Provide training on the Tealium User Interface.
- Take full ownership of client experience throughout the Implementation Process providing a “Ritz-Carlton” level of customer service as well as the ability to manage challenging situations including impending deadlines, demanding clients and stressful workloads.
- Ability to work in a start-up environment where processes are evolving and changing to meet the needs of a rapidly growing company.
- Maintain effective communication with clients including escalating important issues, provide ongoing status updates and properly manage expectations.
- 3 - 5 years of Account Management experience in related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent, MBA a plus
- Strong and proven track record of successfully managing client relationships and technical projects.
- Dedicated to providing a “Ritz-Carlton” level of customer service and willingness to fully own the client experience.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations.
- Ability to operate independently, manage change and excel in high-stress situations.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Familiarity of enterprise internet business models and online processes, terminology, concepts and strategies.
- Knowledge of digital marketing solutions and/or web analytics solutions such as Adobe/Omniture SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics a plus.
Salary is commensurate with experience and expertise. To be considered, email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work (and play) in our beautiful Torrey Pines office
- Enjoy an all-Apple, cloud-based environment
- Funded by Battery Ventures, one of the best known venture capital firms in the country
- Stock options and benefits package available
- Named one of the “coolest” companies in San Diego by the San Diego Venture Group
Tealium is the global leader in Tag Management, serving some of the most demanding clients worldwide. Tealium was founded in March 2008 with...