Be Challenged - Be Confident - Be Rewarded . . . at The Berry Company, a leading provider of local online, search, video and print solutions for more than 150,000 local businesses in 41 states.
The Account Manager will foster client retention through proactive partnership. This role will advise, coach and collaborate with clients on how to obtain the most Return on Investment from their Berry product suite. The Account Manager will pro-actively service top accounts, bringing Client issues through to resolution via cross functional collaboration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establishes product and service expectations with Clients and determines ROI. Suggests adjustments that will increase product effectiveness and sells new products/services.
- Facilitates Client issue resolution acting as the liaison to internal providers and/or external vendors, escalating issues appropriately.
- Supports up-selling to Client by demonstrating product expertise and by being prepared to answer any questions.
- Conducts on-going campaign evaluation for the performance of websites, SEO and SEM. Collects reports including call tracking review and product performance analysis for the quarterly meetings Client Service Advisors will conduct with the client.
Throughout its history, Berry has earned a well-deserved reputation for its innovative and customer-centric approach to the “Local Leads” market. Berry constantly looks for and tests new solutions designed to help bring buyers and sellers together, in an effort to provide only the best products and services to our advertising customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience.
- Experience in online/digital advertising a strong plus.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Proven Sales skills – i.e. understands how to uncover client needs, listen for customer cues on interest in or need for new products/enhancements and be able to close.
- Understanding of procurement principals (service level agreements) and how to enforce them to the benefit of the customer.
- Excellent client-facing skills and client service orientation.
- Demonstrated Analytical Skills and an understanding of how to analyze data and arrive at conclusions/Client recommendations.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
For more information visit our website at
or check us out on Facebook and Twitter
Berry is a great place to work if you want to be part of outstanding team that is passionate, talented and competitive. We look forward to receiving your resume through our website and discussing our opportunities with you!
The Berry Company - 21 months ago
The Berry Company is deeply committed to supporting the communities where we live and work. Our employees, who participate through donations...