Moorehead Communications, Inc ., dba THE CELLULAR CONNECTION is the largest VERIZON WIRELESS and DISH NETWORK retailer in the Midwest with over 900 distribution points and 300+ corporate locations in 25+ states. Our reputation since 1991 has been built around exceptional service to our customers.
The Account Manager position will oversee and perform front-line training and support in a business environment and must have extensive knowledge of The Cellular Connection’s products and services in the Baltimore, MD area. A qualified candidate must be very personable, friendly, and able to command respect and trust in order to influence business owners to action. As a physical presence and direct reflection of our program, it is critical for success that the candidate be a beacon of influence when working with personnel.
This position requires extensive traveling, so a reliable vehicle is a must.
A car allowance is provided!
- Oversee and conduct training and support, continually maximize sales efficiency
- Perform store audits and provide detailed feedback once per quarter
- Visit each Associate door at least once per month for training/audits
- Build strong sales concepts and best practices to organize and share with agents
- Understand and know the metrics and trends of Associates at all times
- Report and discuss trends, successes and issues with upper management
- Request demo-line activations
- Perform in-store sales and software training
- Create a game plan with Regional Manager and owners on specific concerns or needs in advance
- Organize and communicate Verizon/DISH led trainings and contests
- Provide detailed reports of all training and store visits
- Discover, create, and conduct best practices and sales concepts on increase profitability conference calls with agents and upper management weekly
Benefit Package Include :
- Anthem Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Supplemental AFLAC Disability Insurance
- John Hancock 401(k) Retirement Plans w/ company-match contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Company products discounts & Employee Purchase program
- Excellent advancement opportunities!!
To find out more about us, check out our web site at:
We are an equal employment employer. Must be drug-free.
High School Diploma / GED
Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business, Human Resources or other related field preferred
Prior retail experience a plus!
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to multitask, and strong time management techniques
Able to work independently and in a team environment
Advanced customer service, critical thinking, logic, and reasoning
The Cellular Connection - 2 years ago