About The RightThing, An ADP Company
The RightThing is a premier recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider. Harnessing the power of unmatched proprietary technology, The RightThing continues to lead the industry with innovative, scalable solutions that help clients find, recruit, hire and retain top talent. Dedicated to recruitment leadership, technology and outsourcing, The RightThing offers recruiting solutions to small, medium and large organizations serving many of the world's leading companies. The RightThing is also parent company to AIRS, the leading provider of recruitment training. For more information, visit http://www.rightthinginc.com
The Account Manager is responsible for the day to day management of an account(s) within The RightThing. This position is accountable for the operational management and resource management of the account including internal reports, performance metrics, billing and client management. In addition, the Account Manager is responsible for directing, managing, mentoring, coaching and developing the account team associates and creating positive relationships with internal clients and departments. This position is critical to serve our clients and candidates by leading our associates.
o Meeting the Client(s)' communication expectations.
- Collaborate with client contact(s), such as Human Resources or Talent Acquisition Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers.
- Provide technical account management oversight and develop actionable solutions.
- Develop effective sourcing strategies/plans and strategic account enhancements.
- Provide excellent customer service to client by:
o Establishing a weekly contact/telephone call with client to discuss current and future account needs.
o Meeting the Hiring Manager(s)' communication expectations.
o Conducting client trainings for internal and external teams.
o Planning and facilitating client partnership and education meetings
o Monthly performance metrics (dashboard)
- Effectively complete resource allocation process.
- Forecast anticipated revenues.
- Evaluate and execute monthly billing.
- Conceptualize and communicate assignments to team members.
- Monitor client Service Level Agreement adherence and address challenges/discrepancies.
- Verify competency of associates.
- Collaborate with RMS and CRMs to develop, evaluate and leverage sourcing requisitions.
- Monitor CRM pipeline(s) and discuss wins and challenges with CRMs .
- Review PI guides/prescreens with CRMs to drive enhancements to them.
- Design, develop and execute client metric reporting including:
o Quarterly business reviews
o Annual account performance reports
o Daily slate/contingency and fill reports
o Pipeline reports
- Monitor and address OFCCP compliance metrics.
- Conduct Hiring Manager Satisfaction Process/Surveys, analyze results, and develop action plans.
Overnight travel: Up to 30%
- Manages resource alignment activities for account team .
- Coaches, manages performance, and other employment activities for account team members.
- Recommends direct reports for promotion and/or merit increase.
- Manages associate time including approval of overtime, time worked and vacation.
- Identifies, provides and facilitates learning opportunities for team.
- Hosts weekly client team update calls and manages or identifies critical support needs.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of related experience in the Staffing/RPO Industry, responsible for overall management of an account (i.e., P&L, performance, metrics, presentations) and managing a team of recruiting professionals
- Understanding of recruitment practices
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement contingency plans and alternative solutions
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Ability to analyze data and audit records
- Ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience managing people (staff) including performance reviews, time-keeping, etc.
The RightThing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: As a performance-driven culture, we know that engaging a talented workforce rich in diversity facilitates better solutions and broader impact. By being open to understanding, valuing, and respecting both tangible and intangible differences among employees, we know that we achieve our highest potential collectively and individually.