SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
LOCATION: SHREVEPORT, LA
TERRITORY TO COVER: EAST TEXAS/NORTH WEST LOUISIANA AREA
Total Safety, the leading global outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and products is looking for a seasoned Sales Account Manager, to develop, facilitate, and implement all aspects of sales and marketing strategies relative to those Customer accounts that have been assigned. The primary purpose for the Sales Account Manager is to meet sales projections through professional diligence in meeting the needs of the customer, maintaining complete customer satisfaction, and applying sound and proven sales and marketing strategies to generate new business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Is responsible for developing, maintaining, and implementing account plans that contain the strategies and action plans for maximizing the value of the account.
• Directly responsible for gathering, analyzing, and developing customer profiles that reveals the following:
- Providing specific exception information relative to the customer and Total Safety’s competitors.
- Identifies unique problems, relative to the customer, including biases and concerns of individual decision makers and key influential parties.
• Identifies the customer’s specific goals, needs, and special issues of interest.
• Strives to systematically build relationships with members of the customer’s power base and within the company.
• Enhance and position Total Safety for prime opportunities by pre-selling the company’s capabilities and solutions and gathering information that will make the company’s approach better than the competitor’s approaches.
• Conduct pro-active contract negotiations that will result in achieving a “win-win” outcome for both parties.
• Works diligently to meet projected revenue sales and subsequently maintains profit margins as set forth by Senior Management.
• Provides proposal development oversight to help in creating offers that represents a maximum affordable value to the customer and ensures that the proposal addresses the customer’s key issues, needs, and requirements.
• Continuously monitors customer satisfaction and communicates the customer’s concerns to those who serve the customer. Additionally provides reciprocal feedback to assure the customer of Total Safety’s commitment to fully meet their needs.
• Seeks to facilitate future business with the customer by helping the customer define new opportunities.
• Coordinates sales activities with Service Center Manager, Shop/Field Services Managers, and Safety Compliance Resources to ensure adequate customer communication is maintained and that complete customer satisfaction is acquired.
• Reports status of assigned Sales Account issues to the Region Sales Manager / Area Sales Manager on an ongoing basis.
• Maintains a high state of integrity and professionalism in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Candidates, at a minimum, should have an Industrial or Business bachelors degree, together with 2 years of outside sales of commodities, products, and services, with detailed knowledge of Upstream, Midstream and Downstream and 1 to 2 years experience in the petrochemical or industrial safety equipment industry.
A structured compensation package consisting of base salary and a structured, uncapped commission program, plus vehicle and cell phone allowance.
Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision insurance coverage on a cost-sharing basis.
Basic group term life, accidental death & dismemberment, and short & long term disability insurance.
Voluntary program of additional group term life insurance (and AD&D) is also available.
401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching.
Generous vacation plan, holiday schedule and sick-time plan
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, apply online at Total Safety U.S., Inc. career center at www.totalsafety.com . Search for this job by location, complete online application and attach your resume, cover letter, and any other pertinent documents.
UNSOLICITED RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Total Safety U.S., Inc. - 23 months ago