Base Plus Commission Sales
Do you have a passion for sales, but also value time at home with your family each night? If you desire a sales career, but do not want to spend a large amount of time on the road, please read on!
We are looking for driven Account Managers who will partner with our customers to ensure long-term success in delivering "Performance You Can Count On."
Visit our website at www.tubularsteel.com . From personalized training and technical support, to building your base, to outstanding customer service - our plan is simple. If you are willing to work hard - you will be rewarded!
The successful Account Manager will be responsible for strengthening and developing long-term relationships with his/her existing and future customer base via the phone. You will liaise between customers and internal teams via the phone to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. You will recognize and create opportunities that drive the business forward. The account manager works out of our sales office with little to no travel involved, other than for initial and periodic training.
Tubular Steel offers a wide range of benefits along with our sales compensation plan:
· A guaranteed base salary commensurate with 2-4 years of experience;
· Incentive commission with no cap;
· Competitive benefits package, including immediate medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance ;
· Profit sharing and 401(k) with a match;
· Formal training at the St. Louis Headquarters and continuous on-the-job training in the sales office.
-Duration of new hire training is 2-3 weeks (trainees return home on the weekends).
-Travel expenses paid by Tubular Steel.
-Great opportunity to learn in-depth product information and sales techniques.
· Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Communicate and collaborate with internal teams to ensure growth attainment
· Forecast and track key account metrics
· Identify and grow opportunities through prospecting and cold calling
· Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
· BA/BS degree or equivalent sales/account management experience
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly
· Experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on customer needs
· Excellent listening, negotiation , and phone skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
If you meet the above requirements, please apply today.
Tubular Steel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.