When it comes to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our members, Life & Specialty Ventures and its family of companies is always ready.
We are a profitable and growing organization that offers many of the industry’s best individual and group life, dental and disability insurance products. We’re also an organization that’s committed to providing each employee with the chance to make his or her own meaningful difference. Our team is ambitious and passionate, and our work environment is relaxed and fun. Are you ready to join us?
We’re currently searching for an Account Manager to join our dynamic team in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Primary responsibilities include:
Basic working knowledge of insurance industry and company insurance products. Basic working knowledge of the marketing and sales process and customer purchasing needs. Strong customer service orientation and skills. Strong detail orientation and organizational skills. Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Intermediate level MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Skills. Project management skills. Ability to identify customer needs and work with sales staff to help identify opportunities. Ability to multi-task and perform under deadline pressure. Ability to develop and strengthen relationships with multiple business partners.
- To assist sales team in penetrating Partner Plan inventories to maximize new sales, retention and further expanding Blue partner relationships. Includes Predictive Modeling groups for case sizes 20 - 100 with Partners, renewals and working with Partners to update closed quote information.
- Assists with benefit summaries as needed.
- Responsible for renewals and to help implement rate increases (work with Underwriting to develop procedures).
- Works with the RVP's and Sales Directors to maximize sales opportunities and to help with accurate submission of new business.
- Works closely with Service Coordinator to keep apprised of any activity may impact service loads, M&B or any other areas critical to the company.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships with periodic calls to discuss needs / opportunities.
- Looks for opportunities for process improvements to better service our distribution channels.
- Assists with face to face proposal presentations as needed. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, related field, or equivalent related experience.
- 1 - 3 years experience in sales or customer service.
- 1 - 3 years experience in problem resolution.
- 2+ years of experience within the insurance industry and/or managing customer accounts through interfacing.
- Experience with company/industry systems - Siebel, E-rate, RBMS, CIMR, Compass, Life-Pro.
- 2+ years experience working with brokers.
- Current insurance agent license.
USAble Life - 30+ days ago