Responsibilities: • Enhance Univar USA’s position within each corporate account using consultative and in-depth selling at all levels within the account
Qualifications: Entry Requirements
- Responsible for setting pricing and service levels, as well as maintaining and coordinating customer quotations or providing necessary information to allow local branches to do so
- Responsible for coordination with Local Sales, Purchasing, and Operations to insure proper inventory levels and overall customer satisfaction
- Communicate clearly as needed to insure local Univar USA personnel and customer contacts are aware of account activity and any actions required to successfully service the customer
- Serves as initial contact for international chemical distribution opportunities
- Leadership skills, and respect within organization
- Demonstrated skills required in previous job
- Strong interpersonal skills in coaching and team building with all levels of people in the organization
- High level of decision-making ability, balancing customers needs and company objectives
- Strong organization skills with the ability to handle diverse and significant workload
- Confident in understanding and using consultative selling approach
- Strong skills in making “formal presentations” to groups
- Knowledge and relationships with key suppliers, and negotiation skills
- Understanding of “supply chain” management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize UVX 2000 system and PC software such as Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Business Objects, etc.
- Ability to analyze customer information into potential trends and opportunities
- Must be able to maintain long range view and handle necessary details
- Strong understanding of profit & loss statement, and the ramifications of daily business decisions
Demonstrated financial management skill
To Apply: Please send all resumes to email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Broad knowledge of chemical distribution business and its functions. Oil, Gas, Energy experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Univar USA service offerings.
- Minimum 10 years field sales and branch management experience
Univar USA has an unvarying devotion to distributing chemicals across the US. The company, a regional unit of global chemical wholesaler...