This position will be based in the greater Los Angeles area and will focus on several chemical markets including Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, and Industrial.
- Responsible for managing an established territory in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Develop and implement territory plans that facilitate growth as well as achieve established goals and objectives.
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating, and pursuing new business and market opportunities within the territory.
- Must be able to sell and establish relationships at all levels within the account
- Responsible for establishing product forecasts and working closely with Purchasing and Operations to insure proper inventory levels and overall customer satisfaction
- Fulfill administrative requirements including SalesForce.com call reports, opportunity tracking, expense reports, and monthly territory progress reports
- Communicate clearly as needed to ensure local Univar USA personnel and customer contacts are aware of account activity and any actions required to successfully service the customer
- Deliver sustained annual sales growth
- Responsible for providing superior customer service
- Establish in-depth relationships with Univar Industry Managers and Suppliers
- Responsible for analyzing customer information to identify potential trends and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Broad knowledge of the chemical distribution business and its functions.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years chemical field sales experience
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and objectives
- Strong understanding of profit & loss statement, and the ramifications of daily business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize UVX 2000 system and PC software such as Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Business Objects, etc. SAP experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Sales Force.com a plus
Please send all resumes to email@example.com.
Univar USA has an unvarying devotion to distributing chemicals across the US. The company, a regional unit of global chemical wholesaler...