The Account Manager is Veolia ES Technical Solution’s primary sales representative responsible for qualifying sales opportunities, developing sales pipeline, managing the sales cycle and achieving revenue goals, assisting with the development and execution of the company's strategies for acquiring net-new customers, expanding the presence within the existing customer base and communicating sales activity and progress to senior staff. The Account Manager is responsible for managing all sales activities into accounts within the assigned Mountain territory, specifically CO, and WY. The incumbent will work from our Henderson, CO office as well as their established home-office.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Executes marketing plan for assigned clients to ensure success in delivering profitable sales revenue;
•Sources new potential customers and grow new business in alignment with territory budgetary goals and objectives.
• Communicates to management by delivering periodic and adhoc management reports indicating sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Closes sales on a direct basis and in accordance with appropriate procedures.
• Analyzes sales trends to increase sales.
•Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs and volume potential; implement sales strategies to achieve goals
• Analyzes sales statistics to promote sales
•Delivers sales presentations to clients in coordination with sales and operations representatives.
• Develops relationships with existing and prospective clients.
• Create effective and appropriate quotations for existing and/or prospective customers in identifying, selling, and developing beneficial relations on a long-term basis
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Developed working knowledge of sales and service processes and techniques in the hazardous waste arena
• Developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Developed effective leadership abilities
• Record of sales success.
•Developed effective interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain productive relationships with internal and external groups.
• Ability to utilize software to present data and reports in an effective format
• Organized self-starter with the ability to operate under minimal supervision and guidance.
•Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint And.Work with other sales orientated professional in researching and developing services, pricing, and quotations on complex customer accounts.
•Developed ability to determine and execute pricing strategies based on client’s current needs utilizing innovative solutions to retain clients.
•Ability to effectively develop territory sales criteria while maintaining and/or lowering operational costs through contract negotiations.
•Travel up to 50% of time. Some overnight and/or out of town travel may be required
A MINIMUM of 2 years sales experience in the hazardous waste arena;
Valid driver’s license;
OSHA HAZWOPER Certification;
Four year degree in Chemistry, Biology, or similar field;
Strong working knowledge of hazardous waste sales and service processes; RCRA;
Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills; and
Must be able to demonstrate effective leadership abilities; record of sales success; and ability to analyze sales trends.
Veolia Environmental Services - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard