The Account Manager is a critical role in delivering best of breed service and ensuring successful experiences for VEVO’s clients.
Partnering and collaborating alongside the Sales team, the Account Manager is the day-to-day point of contact for multiple clients and is responsible for building successful, long-term relationships. The Account Manager will also be proactive in identifying and taking action to address potential opportunities for on-going client satisfaction and revenue.
Primary responsibilities :
- Serve as clients’ day-to-day point of contact and deliver great experiences by proactively identifying client needs and preventing potential problems
- Serve as primary liaison between clients/sales team and internal operation teams
- Collaborating with the sales team to develop advertising proposals aligned with advertisers’ objectives and budgets
- Responding to RFP’s in a deadline driven environment
- Attend client meetings and actively engage in presentations. Identify up-sell opportunities on additional programs and services.
- Via regular reporting, provide strategic insight to clients and sales by quantitatively and qualitatively analyzing campaign delivery and optimizing performance on a regular basis
- Drive efficiencies through process improvements
- Experience in client relationship and online media
- Ability to lead, work autonomously and collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment with a positive demeanor
- Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, make decisions, draw conclusions, and exercise judgment
- Intimately familiar with online media planning and trafficking tools and technology; proficiency with comScore, DART, Atlas, etc. preferred
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, mathematical, interpersonal, and communication (written and oral) skills
- Proven capacity to utilize analytics to drive campaign optimization
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Salesforce