Generate revenue by selling XO products and services as a business solution for the mid-market range customer (hunter role). Sources for and identifies new customers and upsells to the acquired base of customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and monthly revenue quotas by hunting for new logo opportunities and driving opportunities through the sales cycle to closure. Responsible for building a customer base, and then maintaining and upselling the customer base.
• Gather information on the prospects/customer's business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing through strategic and consultative sales approach to deliver value-added business solutions.
• Prepare and present professional proposals specific to customer needs and that align with their goals, critical success factors, and strategic vision ultimately moving them toward the purchase. Generate sales proposal documents and ensure proper documentation is completed.
• Develop, implement, and manage actions to cross-sell and up-sell services to existing customers earning additional business.
• Collaborate with internal resources (e.g. technical, engineering, customer service and related support staff) to share information, coordinate sales and ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction.
• Develop and manage sales funnel to analyze and manage activity and provide accurate and detailed forecasts of identified and proposed opportunities.
• Continue to train and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points, including enhancing expertise in data and IP application technologies.
• Apply sound strategies for protecting accounts and penetrating accounts held by competitors.
• Participate in all mandatory and voluntary training programs that will enhance knowledge.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Relevant Work Experience:
• 3+ years business to business sales experience
• 1-2 years telecom experience preferred
Equivalent Education & Work Experience:
• AA degree in telecommunications or related field plus 2 years business to business sales experience or 1+ years of successful telecom sales experience
• XO sales employees with six-months off ramp performance at or above the targeted quota for an AE will be eligible for consideration
Supervise Staff? No
If yes, please provide list of titles and count.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Basic Computer Skills Required? Yes
Other Job Specific Skills
• Must be able to attend on-site customer appointments on a daily basis. These customer appointments are usually in multiple locations. Also must be able to attend outside client/customer appointments and conduct face-to-face prospecting on a regular basis
• Excellent communication, presentation, qualifying, closing, and negotiation skills, and experience with a technical service offering; preferably computer or telecommunications technology
• Ability to prospect and uncover new opportunities as well as provide account management functions
• Proven ability to work in a team environment and to solve client business issues by providing a solution
• Must possess technical knowledge to appreciate the challenges and opportunities posed by developing an integrated communication solution
XO Holdings gets down to the Xs and Os of business telecom services. Through its operational subsidiary XO Communications, the holding...