Yahoo! is looking for highly motivated client service oriented Account Managers to join the number one online media organization in the world. The primary responsibility of this role is to manage, retain, grow and satisfy Yahoo’s most critical customer business relationships, as designated by the Manager of Account Management. Your external clients will be made up of a mixture of current and potential high level Partner Advertisers.
- Collaborate with Account Executive partners on proposal development and presentations
- Process and respond to RFP’s for designated sales team members
- Understand how Yahoo! products will assist accounts in reaching their marketing goals
- Proactively create strategic recommendations and implement display solutions for each client
- Work side by side with Account Executive partners to sell into new business and assist with up-selling existing clients
- Expand relationships with regular face-to-face client visits to build and maintain deep-level partnerships
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all internal systems to respond to general and specialized client requests; including billing inquiries, click activity inquiries, bidding requests, relevancy issues, etc.
- Obtain research and case studies for sales presentations when needed
- Verify the accuracy of I/Os before submitting to client for signature
- Communicate with vendors regarding upcoming campaigns
- Support creative submission process as it relates to 3rd-party
- Serve as single point-of-contact within Sales Operations for all campaign-related inquiries on designated campaigns
- Monitor campaign delivery, address delivery issues, and provide optimization plans as necessary
- Focus on client retention, growth, renewal, and client satisfaction
- Maintain and update proficiencies in the search and display marketing space
- BS/BA or equivalent experience is necessary
- 3 + years of sales/marketing experience – Digital advertising experience is strongly preferred
- A strong background working with clients face-to-face in an outside sales role.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding computer skills including advanced knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word processing (MS Word), and CRM systems.
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
Yahoo! Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. For more information or to search all of our openings please visit http://careers.yahoo.com.
- Professional demeanor
- Able to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem identifier and solver
Yahoo! Inc. - 2 years ago
Yahoo! Inc. (Yahoo!), together with its consolidated subsidiaries, is a global Internet brand. Together with its owned and operated online...