Posting Job Title: Account Mgr 1, Telesales
Requisition #: 146305BR
Posting Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable has immediate opportunities for Business Class Account Managers in our San Antonio, Texas office.
The purpose of this position is to develop and retain commercial customer base through save offers, account renewals and upgrade offers through inbound and outbound calls and database management.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Researches and contacts current Business Class customers to renew their services. Increase revenues from existing Business Class customers by selling new products and services when possible.
2. Acts as a liaison between the customer and internal departments to address customer concerns that would prevent the customer from renewing their services.
3. Processes customer disconnections as necessary. Negotiate contract termination prices for customers that are disconnecting.
4. Maintains and update information in the Sales force database as it relates to customers that are upgrading, renewing, or terminating.
5. Completes renewal/retention/upgrade sales reports as required by the Inside Sales Manager and/or Inside Sales Supervisor.
6. Meets weekly/monthly/annual assigned sales goals and quotas.
7. Contacts disconnecting and downgrading customers by telephone to persuade customer to maintain subscription.
8. Provides resolution of customer complaints which led to disconnect request, in order to maintain subscriber.
9. Manages inbound disconnects requests and assist in all sales save processes, including contract renewals.
10. Accepts and resolve customer call escalations.
11. Collects delinquent account balances from commercial accounts.
- Previous sales experience in B2B sales, call center sales, outside copier sales required.
- Experience in cable or telecom account management and sales are a plus.
FCC Unit_TWC: 5675
- High school diploma required
Controlling Establishment ID: 00131 - San Antonio Blue Crest
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 22 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...