Posting Job Title Account Mgr 1 Proactive Requisition # 142780BR Posting Location New York, NY, US Area of Interest Sales
Position Type Full Time Posting Job Description Time Warner Cable currently seeks an Account Manager I. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Will be expected to have primary responsibility to existing customer up sell and contract renewal within the small and mid-sized business market with occasional travel to customer locations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota in data, phone and video sales.
- Develops customer centric solutions and delivers sales proposals on product benefits.
- Clearly understands and communicates the company's value proposition.
- Maintain all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Work with the Account Executive and Account Consultant teams to ensure timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management and retention.
- Work in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales support and marketing personnel.
- Attend all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management.
The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to describe the overall nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. The list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required of individuals in this position.
- Internals must be in their role more than 12 months to be eligible to apply
- Proficient in MS Office and related software applications. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Requires ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required .
- All other Duties As Assigned
Education and Experience:
FCC Unit_TWC 8341 Controlling Establishment ID 00110 - NYC E 23rd
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; at least two years of sales experience, preferably selling data, voice and/or video solutions in the commercial telecommunications market; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Time Warner Cable - 17 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...