Regional Marketing Statement
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $21.807 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $1.866 trillion in assets under management at December 31, 2011, State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs 29,740 worldwide. For more information, visit State Street’s web site at www.statestreet.com
Promoting a culture of excellence
With more than 29,000 employees across 26 countries, at State Street, our people are our greatest asset. We recognize that highly skilled, engaged and productive employees are essential to our success. Our company values reflect our commitment to employee engagement, Global Inclusion and corporate social responsibility — to help you build a fulfilling career. Around the world, we aim to be an employer of choice by offering competitive compensation and benefits, personal and professional development opportunities, and a work environment that promotes a diverse array of people, ideas and skills.
We’re a company that insists on, and rewards, performance excellence. We know our success hinges on attracting the best people to join us — people like you.
We encourage you to explore the possibilities that a career at State Street can offer you.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Performs Account Opening, Closing and Amendment processing, and/or administrative functions. Performs routine duties, as well as, semicomplex duties in a deadline and
regulatory driven environment.
global client base.
- Responsible for the update and maintenance of cash and security information, the Global Tax Tables and Global Beneficiary Database for all investment markets and entire
global site partners.
- Reconciles security and cash account variances
- Performs audit of data entered by Account Opening Analyst I and activates cash records, notifies First Line Manager of inaccurate information.
- Process Account Opening, closing and amendment requests.
- Create and distribute weekly reporting.
- Provides client service supporting fund groups, external clients, and
structures and securities instruments.
- Assigned responsibility for training newer employees.
- Competent to work on complex issues
- Provides support for all functions of Account Opening Administrator I
- Moderate technical knowledge of tax regulations, client types, fund
Job Opening ID
- Extensive knowledge of SSC’s Cash and securities systems.
State Street Job ID: 56229
Location: Quincy, MA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Ol' Blue Eyes sang about the State Street (that great street) in Chicago, but investors may find Boston's State Street more...