The Collocation Account Project Manager (“APM”) is responsible for driving all collocation applications through collocation and ancillary processes in order to ensure excellent customer service, quality deliverables and best-in-class cycle times.
The incumbent is responsible for coordinating tasks among various internal team members that must be completed to process customer applications.
The APM will also be responsible for promoting and selling business initiatives, including but not limited to shared generator solutions and Acquisition, Zoning & Permitting (“AZP”) services.
The incumbent will be required to utilize excellent time management skills to effectively manage a high volume of daily tasks and outstanding deliverables through a number of reporting tools, including but not limited to ONAir Access, Salesforce.com, Cognos, OASIS, Oracle, Noetix, SMART reports and Ad Hoc Reporting.
The incumbent is also responsible for updating customers and the Area Sales teams regarding the progress of pending applications.
- Receive, review and submit all customer requests to add or change the configuration of contracted equipment and applicable contract terms.
- Communicate directly with Territory Managers – Business Development and customers to ensure they are updated on the status of all applications in process.
- Responsible for resolution of all issues, which includes resolving customer issues quickly and accurately with a high degree of customer service.
- Facilitate requests from other functional groups and follow up to ensure timely deliverables (i.e., engineering services, purchase orders requests, site walks and field operations’ deliverables).
- Ensure all contractual obligations are satisfied throughout the collocation process, including but not limited to rights of first refusal, FAA/FCC compliance, environmental compliance, land lease compliance and pre-existing user rights.
- Responsible for utilizing applicable customer agreements to submit business terms to the Legal Operations team for review of new or additional equipment being requested for installation.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast reports for all amendment activity in the area of responsibility to the Manager of Account Management, Manger of Managed Sites, Director of Account Management, and/or Area Vice President as requested.
- Collaborate with various internal teams to deliver optimal and unified solutions to customers.
- Identify environmental and/or ground lease issues and work with environmental compliance and legal operations teams to resolve.
- Identify missing information through various reporting tools; work on obtaining the information and updating OASIS collocation tracker accordingly.
- Request Purchase Orders or Area Waivers for costs related to application fees, engineering services, capital contributions, one-time fees, site audits, and other relevant ancillary services.
- Work with the Tower Finance and Redevelopment teams to update customers about pass through and capital contribution costs.
- Minimize processing errors and re-work by thoroughly reviewing applications and correcting any errors prior to submission.
- Ensure the accurate tracking of all collocation milestone information in ONAir Access, OASIS Collocation Tracker and/or Cognos.
- Responsible for assessing and documenting of processes and procedures and making necessary updates as required.
- Train employees across organizations on internal processes, procedures and systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong relationship-development skills resulting in long-term, mutually beneficial client relationships.
- Self-motivated; Able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize resources and knowledge of others in identifying quality solutions.
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for both self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills; Ability to drive and motivate team to achieve results within the U.S. Tower department.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Ability to drive work both independently toward the successful attainment of department goals and project completion dates, and as part of a team to leverage input and knowledge base of others within the company in providing well rounded and thoughtful information and solutions
- Ability to identify key contacts for follow up; excellent ability to communicate project and status updates to team and cross-functionally to ensure understanding.
- Good strategic and problem solving skills to effectively influence decision making in key negotiations.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience required
- Administrative experience in an office environment required
- Project management experience preferred
- Industry experience preferred
Approximately 100% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions.
Approximately 10% travel may be required in support of the position’s responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands and finger to feel and handle; reach with arms and hands; talk and hear.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch; lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry.
Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs.
More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
The incumbent must be flexible as there may be workweeks that require more than 40 hours to ensure the positions expectations and responsibilities are met.
American Tower (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. The Company is committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant or associate based on his or her age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, handicap, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other category protected under federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process can contact us at (617) 587-7911 for assistance.
American Tower, an S&P 500 and a Forbes Global 2000 company, is a leading independent owner, operator and developer of wireless...