Job Description: |
The Account Representative - NPR Sales will effectively manage customers requirements including projections, quotations, purchase orders, delivery schedules, part number clarifications, and Terms and Conditions. Act as PACs representative to our customers in order to coordinate production, engineering, quality, and sales issues. Determine product prices upon request, negotiate as necessary, obtain purchase orders, and provide assistance through the delivery stage. Resolve any problems that arise between PAC and its customers to the benefit of everyone involved. The position will assist the SAM/KAM in formulating and implementing PACs overall sales/marketing plan.
- Cultivate, develop and enhance customer relations for assigned accounts.
- Manage customer order fulfillment functions to include RFQ document review, terms and conditions review, pricing and quotation submittal, negotiations and customer order review and acceptance (e.g. LTAs or MRO as required).
- Develop and maintain orders projections.
- Administer contracts to ensure that all contractual obligations are being met.
- Exceed customer expectations by providing support, information and product information.
- Coordinate customer face-to-face meeting on-site or at customers site.
- B.A. / B.S. Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance required.
- Ten (10) to Fifteen (15) years experience in Aerospace and Defense Inside Sales.
- Work experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office. SAP experience preferred.
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive array of benefits, and the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals.
To apply for this position please visit our site at www.pall.com and go to the careers section.
The tracking code for this is PE-121218103526.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pall Corporation is committed to equal opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran's status or any other personal trait protected by federal, state or local law.
There is no greater calling or opportunity for a fluid management company than todays challenge – helping customers protect people, the environment and our natural resources. Together we are implementing technologies that purify and conserve water, consume less energy, make alternative energy sources possible and practical, advance medicine and minimize emissions and waste. Our collective efforts are enabling a greener more sustainable future.
Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world.
Our process and product enabling technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets. Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.