GOLDLINE INTERNATIONAL, LLC.
The Water Garden complex in Santa Monica, California is home to Goldline International, LLC. Since 1960, Goldline has assisted investors and collectors by offering a full range of precious metals products. As an industry leader for more than 50 years, Goldline has delivered billions of dollars worth of precious metals to its clients. In 2011, Goldline was ranked the 28th largest private company headquartered in Los Angeles County by the Los Angeles Business Journal and Inc. 500 ranked Goldline International as the sixth fastest growing company among private companies with $500 million in annual revenues.
As an industry leader, Goldline has experienced substantial growth over the past ten years and possesses the largest client base in our industry. Goldline distinguishes itself from others by committing to transparent, honest and responsible business practices and pricing ( http://www.goldline.com/goldline-difference ). Become a member of our distinctive team and you will be enriched by our dynamic company culture.
We are currently accepting resumes of qualified candidates for the position:
The Account Representative is responsible for contacting existing Goldline clients and prospective clients and stimulating their interest in speaking with a Goldline Account Executive. Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, and a desire to be with an industry leader.
- Promote interest for clients and prospective clients to speak with Goldline Account Executives to explore diversifying their portfolio with precious metals
- Support Goldline's Account Executives by maintaining an active flow of inspired clients and prospective clients.
- Meet established performance targets
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, high activity environment
- Self motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Upbeat and confident personality that enjoys challenges
- Willingness to learn and develop a passion for the industry
- Minimum two (2) years phone sales experience preferred
This position offers a base hourly wage plus commission
HOW TO APPLY:
- A comprehensive health and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision. Dependent coverage is available for an additional cost.
- A 401(k) plan with matching option, with eligibility after only six months.
- A Section 125 Flexible Benefits Program, with eligibility after only six months.
- A Goldline sponsored Long Term Disability and Life Insurance policy, with eligibility after one year.
We invite you to express interest in this position by emailing SalesCareers@goldline.com . Please attach your resume as a WORD or PDF document, include your salary expectations, and list “Account Representative” in the subject line. We welcome you to learn more about Goldline International, LLC at www.goldline.com . NO phone calls or agencies please.
Goldline International, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Goldline International, Inc. - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -