A customer service and sales professional providing operational leadership in the execution of our programs and growth plans for assigned accounts within a territory.
• Execute and monitor sales growth plan; Utilize marketing programs and tools to work with Chairpeople and
Decision Makers to increase sales volume. *
• Build support for Market Day’s portfolio of programs by participating in organization’s activities such as
assemblies, teacher breakfasts, PTA meetings and other events. *
• Establish frequent communication and maintain positive relationships with Chairpeople, key decision makers
and customers to understand their needs and be a resource for potential solutions and training as needed. *
• Supervise all aspects of the monthly sale program including truck arrival and delivery, equipment set-up, product unload, product placement, inventory, sampling of products, and safety. *
• Maintain a working knowledge of products, product integrity, processes and deadlines for all Family of Fundraisers programs.
• Complete all balancing and banking procedures within 24 hours of sale event. *
• Attend and participate in sales meetings and training on new programs.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• One to two years selling experience preferred.
• Previous volunteer/community service and/or PTA/PTO experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Proven ability with networking and prospecting skills to build/establish relationships.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must be detail oriented and organized.
• Ability to solve problems using flexibility and creativity.
• Access to supplemental freezer space.
• Ability to handle and balance large sums of money.
• Ability to lift and carry up to
40 pounds on a regular basis.
• Computer knowledge (with access to Internet with e-mail address) and math aptitude required.
Essential Functions-- Duties and responsibilities noted with an asterisk (*) are considered to be essential functions of the position.
This is a part-time, commission-based position.
In 1973, Trudi Temple was creating flower arrangements to raise funds for local churches and missions in poverty-stricken countries. When...