The Account Representative reports to Sales Associate or General Manager and will be responsible for answering customer inquiries, researching and resolving customer work orders requests to improve sales and maintain customer satisfaction. The candidate will maintain an ongoing relationship with customers, pick-up and delivery of work orders from customers and support outside sales team as they establish, maintain, and grow specified territory by making contact with prospective & current customers.
Skills/Knowledge/Abilities: Must have demonstrated exceptional customer service skills and a strong customer orientation. Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment is a must. Requires strong organizational and time management skills and be able to effectively multi-task. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Incumbents must also be proficient in negotiation and influencing skills. Must have solid business acumen and awareness of how internal practices impact customers. Strong computer skills, proficient with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software, e-mail and meeting management software. Ability to use internet and web based resources efficiently and effectively. Must be able to lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages on a standard wheeled cart with a load capacity up to 100lb.
- Educate customers on capabilities and company services using professional written and verbal communications to provide pricing, availability, and schedule of delivery within established guidelines.
- Ensure customer work orders are completed accurately and within the order specifications obtained from customer.
- Researches and obtains resolution of a variety of customer inquiries. Serves as a communication link between customers and sales staff to assure responsiveness. Processes orders received by e-mail, telephone, Fax, EDI, and/or through personal customer contact.
- Tracks order activity, and alerts appropriate sales staff of any potential delivery problems. Expedites the delivery of selected orders as needed.
- Fosters open communication internally and externally and champions creative change to improve processing and service levels.
- Pick-up and delivery of customer orders within specified time allowance.
- Performs other similar and related duties as required.
- May be required to work additional hours beyond normal schedule to meet customer deadlines, which may include evenings, weekends and/or holiday
The ideal candidate will have basic Microsoft Office skills, 2-3 years of sales related work experience and a Bachelor’s degree in business, legal studies or related fields. Exceptional customer service skills are a must!
Modus - 13 months ago
Modus is an eDiscovery services provider. Some of the world’s largest corporations and AMLAW 200 law firms trust Modus to solve tough...