O.C. Tanner develops and maintains employee recognition and rewards programs that help companies appreciate people who do great work. As part of that effort, we support large-scale, international, multi-million dollar accounts from the Fortune 500 and more. We acquire, retain, and grow clients by delivering wow in all that we do.
What You Can Expect:
The O.C. Tanner Account Representative is a client advocate, an ally to the sales team, and a guardian of O.C. Tanner’s interests. As an Account Representative, you will be aligned with one or more sales teams that are working with clients and prospective clients to enhance their recognition efforts. Your role is to help launch and maintain the client programs in areas related to change management, invoicing, order management, and problem resolution. You will build relationships with all partners to ensure that you are proactively serving.
You will excel if you:
• Work well in an unstructured environment where you are motivated by knowing you are making a difference in the work you do
• Are a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads from multiple, sometimes competing, demands
• Engage with all operating areas of the organization with the understanding that we are stronger together than we are individually
• Hold yourself accountable to deliver great work, on time, every time
• Think creatively and are a great problem-solver
• Have the patience to pay attention to details and understand how they apply to the big picture
• Are a good listener, an analytical thinker, and can deliver results
• Technical aptitude to learn and navigate systems and business applications including strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
• Bachelor’s Degree or two years’ work experience in a business related field
• Ability to develop professional long-lasting relationships
• Self-confident, charismatic personality with the ability to connect with others through masterful communication
• Ability to present yourself in a professional, yet genuine manner, over the phone, in person, and in writing.
• Dependable with strong work ethic
• Aptitude to work through difficult situations to create the best possible outcome for everyone involved
• Must pass pre-hire skills assessment
$15.50 per hour
O.C. Tanner - 13 months ago