"Inside Sales is the new cool. This is a recent quote form a highly regarded member of the Inside Sales Association. As companies begin to regroup on their go-to-market strategies, inside sales takes on new meaning and new prominence in the many companies. Insides sales executives in strategic B2B sales solve the same types of business problems as their outside sales counterparts and enjoy the same high-level customer relationships as well.
The Sales Zone is recruiting for a very highly regarded organization in the corporate training and development arena. Our client is rated as a Top 20 organization and enjoys a high level of brand recognition among its clients within the Fortune 1000 and beyond. Our client invests in the development of its employees to make them skilled thought leaders who are empowered to create solutions that ensure positive, lasting organizational change on behalf of customers.
Currently we are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Account Representative. In this exciting and active sales role you will be able to both prospect and grow new business as well as increase grow existing customer accounts by helping your customers achieve their business goals.
- Drive new revenue opportunities through prospecting while maintaining an existing account database
- Virtually manage an assigned geographic territory of around 250 companies
- Meet and exceed the assigned sales quota
- Create and manage profitable relationships with senior executives at client companies within multiple business lines
- Demonstrate a clear link between the needs of the client and the capabilities that our client represents
- Serve as the sales process lead for the customer and appropriately utilize resources to assist the buying process
- Perform other activities assigned by the Sales Manager or VP of Sales
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, consultative salesperson, demonstrating a commitment to help others succeed through an ability to listen and understand the clients point of view.
First year total compensation is between $60k - $70k in on target earnings (OTE) at 100% of quota (base salary + commission & bonus). OTE increases in second and third year! Base salary is targeted at $45k to $50k depending upon experience.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Negligible travel!
- Relaxed Dress Code is the norm, not the exception
- Consistent work hours, ideal for professionals who need a stable schedule
- One to five years of B2B professional sales experience
- Experience selling intangible solutions with requiring 3 to 6 months to close business
- Ideal sales experience may include: A business service of some type; SaaS, staffing/temporary help experience, payrolling, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and convey conceptual models addressing core business needs
- Demonstrated experience selling via the telephone, web, and other technologies
- A track record of consistently reaching or surpassing sales quotas
- Competent selling to VP and C-level executives in SMB organizations
- Aptitude with SalesForce.com, Adobe Connect, MS Office systems a plus
- Superb written, organizational, presentation, time management skills
The Sales Zone - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The Sales Zone was founded in March of 2000. Since that time, we have remained committed to finding customer-facing talent in the areas of...