The Account Representative serves as the primary point of contact for the client, and helps ensure the successful completion of each project on RedBasket.org. This position ensures that all appropriate documentation is received, assists the asker with content (such as narrative of their need), vets the stories, interviews individuals, project sponsors or advocates to verify details and works with fulfillment vendor and advocates to ensure benefits are paid appropriately.
Essential Job Functions:
• Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned clients and advocates and act as a liaison between them and Red Basket.
• Guide clients through the full ask process from their initial application to the check presentation to post-completion status updates, ensuring all appropriate documentation is received and benefits paid.
• Investigate stories through contacting references and searching online to ensure all stories are legitimate.
• Compose and edit narrative stories to display on our website; edit photos for publication.
• Coordinate local skilled volunteers/contact person for volunteers on projects
• Promote stories, events, and other news through social media or other means.
• Coach client and State Admins on how to increase social reach and fundraising.
• Aid in training State Admins and clients on site use (answer questions that come after Red Basket University)
• Work with other internal Account Managers (overlapping account management duties) to support all projects.
• Serve as a primary point of contact for State Admins as they act as a liaison between their local clients and Red Basket
• Coach State Admins as they help their local clients through the full ask process from their initial application to the check presentation to post-completion status updates, ensuring all appropriate documentation is received and benefits paid.
• Edit stories composed by State Admins; provide feedback on upholding Red Basket standards
• Maintain Red Basket standards and ensure that State Admins do their best to do the same
• Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality in accordance with the expectations established by your supervisor and Woodmen policy.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• College course work strongly preferred in the areas of Business, English, Journalism or related majors.
• An interest or previous work/experience in Social Entrepreneurship strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Excel, Word required.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
• Excellent writing and editorial skills.
Woodmen of the World is a fraternal benefit organization that offers a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package. As part of Woodmen’s employment process, candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check, credit check (where required for position), drug screen and reference checks. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully passing the above.
Woodmen of the World is committed to excellence in diversity by creating an inclusive work environment that values and respects all individuals. This commitment includes providing equal opportunity in recruitment, employment and promotion, training and community outreach. Woodmen is also dedicated to strengthening the communities in which its employees live.
APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES SHOULD ADVISE THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION IF SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS ARE NEEDED.
WOODMEN OF THE WORLD LIFE INSURANCE SOCIETY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Woodmen of the World - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -