Account Sales Job Description
Are you a professional that is passionate about driving customer growth, increasing customer share of wallet, and exceeding monthly quotas? Are you someone who leverages a consultative selling approach and enjoys promoting and selling products and services to highly engaged customers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, customer obsessed environment?
We are seeking professional inside sales individuals able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive demeanor. You must have excellent customer relationship and development skills, exercise sound judgment, and act responsibly in the customer's and the company's best interest. Must be self-motivated and driven, accountable for individual results, and be a flexible team player.
Top professionals have choices. Why choose Trulia?
- Comprehensive training
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision
- 15 paid days off and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401K with up to 4% match
- Stock Units
- Career growth and opportunity for advancement
Do you have what it takes?
- You will engage and cross sell/up sell additional products to your assigned customer base over the phone
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and connect product features to customer value in a concise and consultative manner
- You will be required to follow our professional sales process and have the ability to demonstrate strong closing techniques
- With training, you would need to demonstrate basic knowledge of competitors and industry related topics
- You are computer savvy, able to navigate multiple browsers, and are proficient with Microsoft
- You have high ethical values and professionalism
If you are ready to join a rapidly growing real estate search website with a fun culture and amazing benefits, please apply
- 4+ years of commission based sales experience
- Proactive approach to problem solving and managing client relationships
- Committed to delivery an exceptional customer experience that results on high customer delight and satisfaction
- Detail oriented and goal driven
- Bachelors degree preferred
- CRM (preferably Salesforce) experience preferred
Trulia’s close-knit teams of energized & happy brainiacs creatively help people make smarter real estate decisions. This is an...