The Account Services Consultant (ASC) will be responsible for providing solutions, training and
service to a set of customers. The ASC will interface with contacts at all levels of management
including Senior Executives to ensure customer success in their business processes related to
payroll and benefits. The person in this position will also use their expertise in systems and
reporting to offer value to our customers by assisting them with becoming more efficient through
the utilization of our technology. This may include representing TriNet at customer sites. In
addition, the Account Services Consultant will work with cross-functional teams to focus on
enhancing the customer experience.
Work independently to resolve general customer and employee issues related to payroll,
benefits and reporting.
• Organize and prioritize work to ensure timely, effective, efficient, and economic delivery
• Deliver excellent “core standard services” to client.
• Begin to certify in complex inbound services.
• Conduct new customer on-boarding process; provide support and compliant advice
regarding their basic set-up questions regarding payroll and benefits. “Matrix” manages
internal cross functional team and client contact(s) to achieve scheduled on-boarding
• Deliver excellent account/relationship management, customer service practices and
• Provide tactical services and delivers dependable, accurate, appropriate, timely, and easyto-
use value-added solutions to meet customers’ needs.
• Manage open cases in North Star for assigned clients to resolution in shortest possible
timeframe while keeping client regularly informed of status and anticipated resolution
• Responsible for taking initiative and actions towards your professional development
Responsible for managing clients with 1-19 WSE’s.
• Responsible for maintaining high client retention.
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
Education: College degree required or minimum 5 years Payroll and HR experience in lieu.
Experience: FPC (or ability to obtain within 12 months of hire) and minimum 1-3 years
Customer Service, Payroll and/or HR experience
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Top notch customer service skills.
• Solid content knowledge in Payroll, Benefits and Compliance Management.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to independently resolve issues.
• Ability to link business need to human capital programs and operational services.
• Knowledge of and ability to explain and give advice on client’s payroll, benefits,
reportings and best practices and trends in HR Operations.
• Knowledge and strong understanding of TriNet’s practices, policies, processes, systems
capabilities and limitations.
• Ability to gain the cooperation of others in pursuit of company goals
Since 1988, thousands of companies throughout the United States and Canada have placed their trust in TriNet to help them manage their Human Resources more strategically and cost-effectively. We give our clients the economies of scale they need to access and deploy Fortune 500-caliber payroll, benefits, and HR services. TriNet has a nationwide presence, an experienced management team, and belongs to the Inc. Magazine Hall of Fame for being one of the fastest growing, privately-held companies for five consecutive years. We are a mature organization that embraces and rewards both bold strategy and disciplined execution.
TriNet - 21 months ago