The Account Services Operations Partner (ASOP) is responsible for identifying, creating, and managing business relationships to develop solutions which effectively meet customers' requirements through service delivery. The ASOP will be accountable for developing deep knowledge of and business relationships with the assigned customers, and ensure integrated and aligned TriNet services with business objectives. The person in this position will also execute the role to become an effective, proactive and responsive account manager and consultant to customers' leadership, including Senior Executives, by influencing, guiding, developing and enabling HR Operational service strategies for the achievement of business objectives.
- This role can be filled in either Reno, NV or San Leandro, CA. *
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Act as the internal “voice of the customer”s and “matrix” manages an internal cross-functional team and client contacts to provide solutions, issue resolution and economic delivery of services.
- Monitor results of product and solutions impact on customer needs and ensure positive customer overall satisfaction.
- Manage a client portfolio with average service fee revenue of $2.4M annually, encompassing clients with 20-75 WSEs.
- Identify issues that customers want solved and clearly define and communicate to the cross-functional team what the desired business outcomes should be.
- Represent customer needs to the cross-functional team, communicating clearly and fully.
- Help shape solutions to fit TriNet’s and clients’ business needs and ensure that they meet desired business results in a timely manner.
- Mobilize resource expertise and capacity to develop and deliver integrated HR Operational solutions.
- Analyze client’s business model, audit client’s business processes and pay practices and develop an HR Operational account plan to position TriNet’s compliant HR Outsourced solutions in alignment with client’s ongoing strategic business objectives and goals, reviewed and updated periodically (annually for clients with 50+ WSEs).
- Responsible for the accurate description of and agreement on deliverables, schedules and metrics.
- Responsible for customer retention, working closely with the cross-functional team and providing periodic business updates to customers regarding retention-related matters.
- Guide customer leadership, focusing on both short and long-term strategies with integrated TriNet solutions.
- Provide cost/benefit analyses for customer leadership to understand cost implications and develops strategies for retaining and expanding TriNet HR Operational services.
- Facilitate customer and internal relationships by using a consultative and coaching approach.
- Provide business analytics and alert customer leadership to key internal and/or external business issues (such as ever-changing regulatory compliance requirements) and trends that affect business results.
- Meet with customers on an as needed basis (in person and over phone) to understand their HR Operational business processes, business goals and objectives, issues and desired outcomes.
- Develop and maintain an HR Operational Plan for each assigned client.
- Prioritize each relevant business opportunity and issue based upon impact/value and/or risk to customer’s business operations.
- Analyze customer’s business model and business processes and pay practices, document current-state HR Operational business processes and with specifically identified areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Collaborate with appropriate cross-functional team members to estimate complexity of potential solution(s) as well as resource and work effort to develop and implement improvement opportunities.
- Develop cost/benefit analysis for each recommended solution.
- Present findings and recommendations to customer.
- Develop mutually agreed timeline for implementation of solutions.
- Periodically (at minimum quarterly) review HR Operational Plan with customer and update as needed.
- Secure necessary resources and manage projects to design, develop and deliver appropriate solution(s) to address business opportunities and issues per HR Operational Plan for each assigned customer.
- Train customer contacts on features and functionality of TriNet products such as HR Passport.
- Intake and complete requested HR Operational services from customer utilizing appropriate cross-functional resources per defined processes.
- Monitor on a daily basis key HR Operational metrics for assigned customers to ensure service delivery is maintained within approved service level agreements of quality and turnaround time.
- Escalate issues as necessary to ensure resolution on behalf of assigned customers
- Inform customers of HR Operational changes or issues that affect their business, ensuring customer’s understanding of impacts.
- Build and foster positive and effective business relationships with day-to-day operational contacts within assigned customers. Facilitate collaboration with and among TriNet service team and associated customer contacts within assigned customer accounts.
- Mentor 1-2 Account services colleagues.
- Participate as AS SME on special projects and internal process initiatives.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
Education: Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience required; Advanced degree in business, with emphasis in finance, management/leadership, human resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): FPC certification required (CPP a plus and required within 24 months of attaining position).
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years (or 5 years in lieu of degree) of management/consulting and human resources operational experience.
- Experience establishing and sustaining successful collaborative business relationships, based on mutual trust.
- Experience with effective project management and change management techniques and processes.
- Experience with establishing successful collaborative business relationships, based on mutual trust.
- Experience utilizing effective project management and change management techniques and processes, with success in coaching, facilitating and negotiating “best solutions”.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR functional needs, industry and business leadership.
- Strong business acumen.
- Skilled in synthesizing large amounts of information, prioritizing and defining strategic solutions.
- Top notch customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, conveying information with confidence and clarity.
- Ability in coaching, facilitation, and negotiating “best solutions”.
- Ability to independently resolve issues.
- Ability to link business need to human capital programs and operational services.
- Knowledge and strong understanding of TriNet’s practices, policies, processes, systems capabilities and limitations.
- Ability to gain the cooperation of others in pursuit of company goals.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Since 1988, thousands of companies throughout the United States and Canada have placed their trust in TriNet to help them manage their Human Resources more strategically and cost-effectively. We give our customers the economies of scale they need to access and deploy Fortune 500-caliber payroll, benefits, and HR services. TriNet has a nationwide presence, an experienced management team, and belongs to the Inc. Magazine Hall of Fame for being one of the fastest growing, privately-held companies for five consecutive years. We are a mature organization that embraces and rewards both bold strategy and disciplined execution.
TriNet - 17 months ago