Account Services Representative (Job Number: 012058) |
1. Responsible for the collection of assigned past due accounts using standard and internal collection procedures.
2. Responsible for ensuring that all accounts that fall into the Account Receivables are identified and payment issues resolved.
3. Demonstrate ability to identify steps to be taken to improve the collection of Accounts receivable.
4. Call third-party payers to follow up on outstanding claims.
5. Call patients regarding payment of self pay balances.
6. Effectively communicate with other departments to ensure that orders are shipped within established timeframes.
7. Review Order Management Queue daily. Complete account reviews of Overnight orders and 48 Hour accounts by assigned deadlines.
8. Present clear and precise information to support release of orders. Completes and submits accurate re-bill requests, credits and adjustment requests.
9. Prepare paperwork to post unapplied credits or unapplied cash.
10. Resolve patient inquiries.
11. Establishes and maintains the necessary follow-up on accounts until payments are collected; updating the accounts with notes regarding collections.
12. Prepares and recommends patient accounts to be sent to an outside collection agency.
13. Meet and/or exceeds account receivable goals set forth by management.
14. Performs all other duties as assigned.
15. Completes all assigned trainings.
16. Complies with applicable Federal and State laws and regulations, Federal health care program requirements, and CFFP/CFS policies and procedures.
High school diploma/GED required.
Minimum of one year’s healthcare insurance, pharmacy, collections, or customer service experience.
Walgreens - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...